Tuesday brings a tour and supper at the Classic Boat Museum.
During a family holiday by the River Thames, Maurice Wilmot discovered his first, and most beloved, restoration project, Flying Spray. Flying Spray went on to win many awards and now sits at the very heart of the museum exhibits. Maurice's dream to find a suitable home for his growing collection of unique boats became reality in 1996, with the foundation of the Classic Boat Centre Trust. Maurice died in 2009 but the Museum and Gallery continue to go from strength to strength and you'll enjoy a tour, taking in the fascinating exhibits before enjoying a superb supper.
Dress code is casual and transport will be available from the Parade - details to be confirmed closer to the event.
Welcome Drinks on arrival and private tour of the Classic Boat Museum.
Your ticket to this event at the Classic Boat Museum allows you to choose from the following three options on the night:
- Panko-crumbed Fish with Mushy Peas, Chips and Caper Mayonnaise
- Vegetable Fritto Misto with Chips and Caper Mayonnaise (v)
- Chargrilled Steak Burger topped with Monterey Jack and Fried Onions in a Brioche Roll
- Grilled Broccoli, Feta and Spinach Burger (v)
- Both served with Coleslaw, Green Salad and New Potato Salad
- Tagine of Lamb with apricot, prunes and toasted almonds with cous cous
- Tagine of Butternut Squash, Peppers, Courgette and Chickpeas with cous cous (v)
There will be a cash bar throughout the evening.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Tickets for this tour and supper are subject to a 10% discount if purchased online before 14 July 2018, bringing the price down from £33.00 to £30.00.
To add this social event to your regatta experience, click on the Register button and then enter how many tickets you require in the shoppping cart.