Cowes Classics Week gets underway in just ten days, which gives skippers and keen crews plenty of time to study the Sailing Instructions which have just been published online.
You can find the Sailing Instructions ready for download from the Official Regatta Noticeboard area of the website, where we will also publish associated documents such as briefing notes when they become available.
Social Early Bird Discount Ending
Please remember that the discount for socials finishes this coming Friday at noon.
All those that book their social tickets before the lunchtime deadline on Friday 17 June enjoy a worthwhile 10% discount.
So if you have yet to organise yourselves and popped over to the website to book discounted tickets online, you need to get a move on. To help your planning we’ve listed the key events below.
COWES CLASSICS WEEK SOCIALS
SUNDAY 26th JUNE - CLASSICS DAY
- Display of Classics Cars, The Parade Cowes from 11:00 to 18:00.
- Display of Classic Boats, London & Trinity Landings from 11:00 to 18:00.
- Classics Day Cream Tea, At RLYC from 15:00 to 17:00.
- Welcome Reception kindly sponsored by Mermaid Gin at RLYC at 19.00 (Casual).
- Six Cylinder Roast Beef Supper or Paella Club Supper at RLYC at 20:00 (Smart Casual).
MONDAY 27th JUNE to THURSDAY 28th JUNE
- Daily Tea and Cake after Racing at RLYC kindly Sponsored by Evelyn Partners (Casual).
MONDAY 27th JUNE
- Daily Prizegiving & ‘Dark and Stormy’ Reception on Trinity Landing with viewing of MV Lillian and RNLI Atlantic 85 lifeboat at 18:30.
- Hog Roast and Dancing at CCYC at 20:00 (Smart Casual).
- A 'Taste of the Sea' alternative supper at RLYC at 20:00 (Smart Casual).
TUESDAY 28rd JUNE
- Daily Prizegiving and complimentary beer kindly sponsored by RORC at 18:30 (Smart Casual).
- Indian Buffet Supper at RORC at 19:30 (Smart Casual).
WEDNESDAY 29th JUNE
- Daily Prizegiving and Drinks Reception kindly sponsored by Kendalls Fine Art at 18:30.
- Double Decker Supper at Island Sailing Club at 20:00 (Smart Casual). Choose either a Rooftop Italian Buffet Supper or Dining Room Carvery.
THURSDAY 30th JUNE
- Daily Prizegiving and Champagne Reception at Royal Yacht Squadron at 18:30 kindly sponsored by Fawley Waterside (Reefer or Jacket & Tie).
- Regatta Dinner at RLYC at 20:00, kindly supported by Luis Canas (Reefer or Jacket & Tie).
FRIDAY 1st JULY
- Racing Regatta Prizegiving held at RLYC after racing around 15:30. Enjoy a welcome glass of Champagne followed by High Tea, all kindly sponsored by Evelyn Partners (Casual).